Discovering all new ways of dragons, educating them for conflict and breeding them with other players around the world. There is over 100 distinct dragons to get in your roost and manage accordingly.
It can be overwhelming sometimes when it comes to managing all the elemental dragons which you will encounter. With these high dragon city cheats tools, we hope you will get a better understanding of how to construct the strongest dragons imaginable.
1. Be Sure You Know About All the Elemental Dragons
Each dragon in the video game matches under a particular elemental class. Check out the listing below so you Understand exactly which elements exist:
2. There Are Different Types of Dragons Apart from Elemental Ones
Together with Elemental Dragons, there are three other classifications of dragons that you need to be know about. Together with these other types, we’ll list some examples of these dragon types:
Set Lower Times for Food if You Are Low Gold
Harvesting food to your dragons requires some time and consumes a great deal of your golden currency. The longer you invest harvesting dragon food, the more money it costs to finish the process. Pick foods that require less time to harvest, such as dragon balls and hot dragon chili’s, if you’re harvesting on a strict budget. When your pockets are a little more fuller, then it is possible to spend some cash on picking spike balls and celebrity shines.
It is possible to set any of your dragons in various habitats — they start to net you more gold per minute. All the habitats which are available focus on distinct elements that create various amounts of gold. Align your elemental dragons using comparable elemental crystals to gain 20-percent more gold per minute. Match your dragons with all the crystal element that matches them best if possible.
Dragon City Mobile’s official site listed All of the different stages of growing dragons:
1. Egg — In this form the dragon remains in its egg point which means he hasn’t hatched or seem the world .
2. Baby — The infant stage is one of the most demanding stage of the dragon designs. Since within this phase the dragon is in its Dark Icest shape and patiently awaits you to go back to their habitat for feeding!
3. Teen — The adolescent dragon is a bit more challenging to handle but now they could fight against other dragons and be even stronger and also help you through your video game.
4. Mature — This is the last phase for the dragon. Getting an Adult means the dragons are going to have stronger attacks and be able to win many conflicts in your video game.